Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Never say anything idiotic when a woman is driving

A married couple are driving along a highway doing 60mph, the wife behind the wheel. Her husband suddenly looks over at her and says we've been married now for 20 years, but I reckon it's better we divorced.

The wife says nothing but slowly increases speed to 70mph.

He then says I don,t want you to try to talk me out of it, because I've been having an affair with your best friend, and she's a better lover than you.

Again wife stays quiet but speeds up as her anger increases.

I want the house, he insists, pressing his good fortune. The wife speeds up to 80mph.

He says I want the car too, but sha just drives faster and faster.

By now she's up to 90mph. All right he says, I want the bank accounta and all the credit cards too.

The wife slowly starts to veer towards a bridge.

This makes him a bit nervous,so he says isn't there anything you want ?

The wife says no, I've got everything I need.

Oh really he says, so what have you got?

Right before they slam into a wall, the wife smiles and says The Airbag.

No comments: